Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lets go brasil !!!






I've never been very athletic to say. I will never forget how much I hated sports class in high school, but unfortunately it was mandatory to play any sports. My first experience was playing, Volley Ball. I remember my friends hated to be on my team. Obviously, I would always make them loose. 
I was such a bad player that in one of the game, i injured my hand and had to take a month with a cast. After that i realize there was a sport that I really liked and wanted to learn how to play, and decided to sign up after school for soccer classes.

I thought probably am not good with hand sports, lets try  foot sports.
Big fail, the problem was not my hand, because on my second day of soccer class, I injured my ankle and had another month with a cast.
After that I understood that I was better dancer than athletic.

Until today, soccer is the only sport that I enjoy watching. But for my bad luck, my fiancé loves sports as much as I love fashion, so i guess sports would follow me for a long time.
I still have the hope to one-day score a goal with out injuring my foot.

While that happens, I will enjoy watching the good players. Lets Go Brasil!!!!!!

Hope you like this look inspired in my sport history and my dear Brasil!

Photography: Jessica Jiménez

Kisess!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nunca he sido muy deportista que digamos.  En el colegio si había una materia que odiaba, se llama deportes. Pero lamentablemente era obligatorio jugar algún deporte.
Mi primer intento fue con el Volley Ball. Recuerdo que mis amigas detestaban  que yo estuviera en su equipo. Evidentemente yo aseguraba la derrota.
Era tan mala jugadora que me que  durante un juego, me safé una mano y tuve que durar un mes enyesada.
Después de eso pensé , quizás el problema es el deporte con las manos, vamos a intentar con los pies.
Y me di cuenta qué había un deporte que en verdad me gustaba mucho; el Fútbol. Y empecé a tomar clases.  En mi Segundo día de clases, repeti la  misma historia, esta vez me fracture el tobillo izquierdo y tuve que durar otro  mes enyesada.

Y así entendí que  soy mejor bailarina que deportista.
Hasta el día de hoy, el fútbol es el único deporte que me puedo sentar a ver y  en verdad disfrutar. Pero para mi mala suerte, mi prometido ama los deportes tanto como yo la moda , así que temo que me perseguirán por mucho tiempo.
Aún tengo la esperanza de algún día anotar un gol sin lastimarme nada! Mientras eso sucede , disfrutaré la victoria de los que si saben jugar. Vamos Brazil!!!!!

 Espero que les guste este look inspirado en mi historia deportiva  y en honor a mi querido Brazil.

Fotografía : Jessica Jiminéz

Besitos!








5 comments: