Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fashion meets the Central Park

Fashion
I have always thought that women's have some garments o accessories, that when we wear them gives us security and raise our self-esteem. It’s like when wonder women wears her cape. My magic accessories are, the hat, sunglasses and heels. I think that if I wear the three together there’s problem. Lol. I declare my self  fan #1 of the hats or any accessories for the head, I just think it adds you style and could fits any simple look. And of course it helps me to trick my hair appearance when it’s a mess. And sunglasses, this are my bad night,best friend, and even better if there over sizes. With out forgetting is its basic function, protecting us from the sun, which by the way in New York, is more furious than ever. I think Dominican Republic weather is better to handle than this NYC  summer, and that’s a lot to say.  Even thought  i always enjoy  summer in the big apple,  with so many touristic options the weather becomes a background.
One of my favorite places here is the Central Park, it makes me feel an interior peace. And with a blanket, cupcakes, fruits, my sunglasses and my hat, is enough to spend  hours of happiness breathing pure air, and enjoying my favorite place.


Don't forget to take out your hat and sunglasses. For this summer its a must have. Hope you like it!

 Kisses!!

 Photos: Jessica Jiménez
Sunglasses: Marc Jacob/Hat: Berska/ Skirt: H&M/ Top: Forever21/Bag: Nine West/Shoes: Old Navy

Siempre he pensado que las mujeres tenemos una o varias piezas que al ponernosla se nos activan los super poderes, nos dan seguridad y nos elevan el autoestima a mil. Mi varita mágica es el sombrero, unos lentes y tacones. Si me los pongo los tres junto hay problema jajajaj. Me declaro fanática #1 de los sombreros o cualquier accesorio para cabeza. Creo que le agregan estilo , diversión y arreglan cualquier vestuario sencillo. Y por supuesto nos ayudan a disimular cuando el cabello no esta apto para salir a la calle. Y los lentes ni hablar, uff , son el mejor amigo de las malas noches y mientras más grandes mejor. Sin olvidar su función básica, nos cubren del sol, que por cierto en Nueva York, está más furioso que nunca, con decirles que aguanto más el calorsito de Santo Domingo.  A pesar de eso  lo facinante de un verano en esta cuidad es que con tantas opciones turisticas el clima pasa a un segundo plano. En esta ocasión mi prima y yo decidimos ir al parque central; nuestro segundo hogar. Y con una manta, cupcakes, frutas , mis lentes y mi sombrero en mano fue suficiente para pasar cuatro horas de felicidad respirando aire puro, hablando de nuestro tema favorito ; la moda.

 Cuéntame cuáles son tus piezas mágicas dejando un comentario.
Y no olviden sacar  sus lentes y sombreros. Para este verano es un ' Must Have"

 Besitos








  Photografía: Jessica Jiménez Lentes: Marc Jacob/Sombrero: Berska/ Falda H&M/ lBlusa: Forever21/Cartera: Nine West/Zapatos: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment